Remote Services Overview
How do we connect to you?
can submit problems within your infrastructure to A&J:
- By calling the Remote Administratorís direct
- By creating a problem in Remedy and
transferring it to your A&J Remedy Administratorís account
- You can submit issues via email and still
receive an immediate response
Guaranteed Service Level Agreements:
- Severity one problems
(system down-no one can use system) will be addressed immediately to within
- Severity two problems
(Single user having problems or errors) will be addressed immediately to one
- Severity three problems
(Inquiries, requests for changes, data discrepancies, etc) will be addressed
in 4 hours.
NOTE: A&J will install equipment and software to
allow for remote access for a small fee
What do YOU, the customer, get
A&J has a long history of providing remote development and
administration services to clients.
We are committed to delivering services superior to those of a full time employee
onsite within your
Your services list will include:
- Trouble-shoot reported Remedy (Helpdesk, Change, and
Asset Management) user problems.
- In the case of a minor or major change, submit suggested
changes in writing to the appropriate change committee for review.
- Configuration Management Database (CMDB) management.
- Constant monitoring of your system will allow for
- Provide a weekly status report to management of tasks
carried out, plans for the next week, and special comments to keep
management fully informed.
- Contact Remedy Support - on your behalf Ė regarding bugs
or any abnormality.
- Modify the application settings for the Help Desk Module,
Asset Module and Change Module.
- Create Remedy reports using the built-in Remedy reporting
- Run existing Crystal Reports on a regular basis if
- Customized Crystal reports as requested at no extra
charge; Remedy application only.
- Maintain Knowledgebase solutions.
- Troubleshoot and maintain mail interface.
- Troubleshoot and maintain your mid-tier.
- Add, delete, and modify user (People) information in the
- Add, delete, and modify groups (support, notification,
and permission) and group population.
- Define and maintain skill sets for groups and users
- Define and maintain business hours and holidays
- Define and maintain Assignment processes
- Configure personal preferences for your support staff,
such as under what conditions to be paged or contacted.
- Set up and maintain pager/blackberry configuration data
- Configure and maintain countries, states and provinces
and postal codes
- Configure and maintain path names to application
- Configure and maintain surveys
- Configure and maintain SLAs
- Define escalation times for help desk cases
- Maintain Categorizations (category, type, and item)
- Maintain Demographic information
- Maintain notification methods for users
- Migrate to new versions of Remedy.
- Monitor system performance and usage
- Recommend hardware requirements when server scaling is
- Track Remedy licenses
- Document standard operating procedures
- Monitor database management system (Oracle, Sybase, SQL
Server, DB2) for potential storage and performance problems
- Collect end-user suggestions and make recommendations for
- Make recommendations on how to improve usability by
changing the workflow or adding integration points.
Insured by The Hartford Group
Bonded by Western Surety Company
© 2009 Anderson & Jackson Enterprises, Inc.
website designed by